Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh joy?

I thought Lilly was downstairs with Max and Alan. Alan thought Lilly was upstairs with me. Suddenly, faintly, I heard a plea for help. It wasn't an urgent plea. It was a quiet "Help someone. I need you." I said, "Lilly? Where are you?" "I'm in the water." I followed her reply. She was in the upstairs bathroom. I opened the door and this is what I found.

She was, indeed, in the water. She had made a little pool for herself and was experimenting with lotions and soaps on the mirror and her face. The joys of parenting.

4 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I love that you have her. It makes me feel better about Campbell.

:o)

Kristine Robinson said...

I now don't feel so bad about the times my kids have done that. Feel lucky if it only happens once! Love, love, love that girl!

London said...

She didn't look like she needed anything, except maybe a bigger pool. That little look on her face is priceless.

Dasdel said...

I think she just wanted to show you how much fun she was having, that quite the twinkle in her eye :)