
Yesterday Lilly walked up to me and said, "Mom, could you sing me that song? "I am a child of guy?"
BTW, this photo was snapped when I asked Lilly to stop looking cute. She does this thing with her eyes that she thinks is the "cutest" she could be. This picture isn't the best example of it...I'll try to capture it better. I don't want to forget it. If you tell Lilly to stop doing something that is precisely when/what she wants to do. I will have no trouble getting her to "stop" doing anything I WANT her to do! It is the opposite I have trouble with. I can't quite yell, as she is running into a busy parking lot, "Run, Lilly. RUN!"
9 comments:
thanks for the laugh!
Oh my gosh! That is a crack up. Made me laugh out loud!
I can picture you yelling in the parking lot for her to "run" and others calling to report you to the authorities! LOL
Happy Hump Day!
well he is THE guy right? ha ha too funny!
Run Lilly Run - you are too funny!
You and your kids make me laugh.
Just found your blog through my daughter, Designgalandherhandyman, and wanted to comment on so many of your posts!(yes, I took the full tour)
My boys sleep-walked, but no pee, one even crawled out his window onto the ROOF!!
San Fran trip:You girls were ALL lovely! Didn't see a chubby one in the bunch.
Your kids are darling: Lilly in the sink, priceless.
lol- when i was little i thought the song went, "Has given me and early home with parents kind as deer!"
you make me laugh! ;)
That's precious. You will never hear the correct words again when that song is being sung. :)
Post a Comment