Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Again!

Lilly on her new Pinkalicious bike!

Lil givin' 'Liv hugs. That Olivia is a doll!

Lilly was so focused and concentrated so hard on lighting those 4 candles. Right after she lit them she blew out the matchstick and the candles in one fell swoop! She looked so confused when she went to blow out the already blown out candles!


Grandma Barbara and Miss Olivia.
Alan's parents are so generous with their gifts. They had us over for our monthly dinner at their home but they included a birthday cake for Lil AND a new bike! A Pinkalicious bike! It is adorable! Lilly beamed and gave lots of hugs to Grandpa and Grandma. She's a lucky girl to have such loving Grandparents.

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Is that a doll seat on the bike? Hilarious! Also awesome!

Kristine Robinson said...

Can't believe that girl is two already! I adore her! And the baby bike seat is AWESOME! I think I might want a pinkalicious bike myself!

Wendy said...

Kristine, I realized my error and changed the post title. It did make it sound like she was 2! Nope, she's 4 already! Can you believe it?!