Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Things...

I've been thinking of doing a post like this for a while. 320 Sycamore got me moving faster!


So here are some of my favorite things:
My pretty blue (robin's egg blue is my fav. color) given to me by my wonderful husband. He even had it inscribed on the back. I LOVE music! It makes me want to clean my house just listening to great music (even some with bad words...don't judge too harshly!)
My Henkels Santoku knife. I wish I had a dozen!
A gingerbread steamer calls my name at this time of year. I am a total Hot Chocolate junkie the rest of the year. Which brings me to my next fav...

My hot chocolate maker. It is used daily. Low fat milk, splenda, Hershey's unsweetened chocolate, sea salt. There you have it. My breakfast of choice (with a piece of buttered toast, yum!)


I like figs. Yes I do.
I really love blurb. At the end of each year blurb sucks my blog into it's little engine and pops out a history of my family. It is the perfect kind of scrapbooking for me! I now have 3 years of photos archived into books because of blurb!
I love having this scent fill my home at this time of year. It is perfect!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Hello, Wendy! I have so wanted to try blurb, I'm glad to hear of someone who has tried it and loves it. Such a thoughtful gift from your husband...I love the color!!

Sarah said...

My kids would be ALL over that hot chocolate maker...you just might have given me a good family gift this Christmas!
And I have yet to try Blurb...I'll have to check that out.

The Starr Family said...

Stop it... a hot cocoa maker? Where have I been, that is just the most fun contraption I've seen!!

Love your list, full of goodies!

Myndie said...

Great list. I love listening to music while I clean too. No judging here!

Jen Paris said...

I love this post too! I need to do one...hmmm...thanks for the inspiration. :)

Elizabeth said...

Wendi! You must check this out today!

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu11651505

$60 Blurb voucher for $20. When you get there search Fresno and the ad for Blurb will be on the right side of the page in a smaller box!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We use our hot chocolate maker ALL THE TIME! What a great list - thanks!

Cara said...

Ooh! I've been thinking about using Blurb, too! So glad to see that you like it.

And can I just tell you how much my son loves hot chocolate?! He drinks it year round. He would love a hot chocolate maker like that!

Ryan V. said...

What a great list!! I love my henkle knives too! Shoot, I should have put that on my list! lol Oh well! I have been wanting to check out blurb!

Kristine Robinson said...

I'm with you on the music. I won't judge if you don't judge me :)!!

Kristine Robinson said...

And I am sipping hot chocolate from my hot cocoa maker as I type this!! Too funny!

bonnie said...

I had a hot cocoa maker like that and we loved it, I need to get a new one bc mine broke. I will have to try the gingerbread steamer, I love the caramel apple cider drink from starbucks. SO yummy!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

That knife looks fantastic! How neat to have a hot chocolate maker. :) I love Wallflowers but haven't tried the Autumn scent... I will have to do that. Stopping by from the party... loved your list!