![]() |
| Kristen bounding off the escalator...so excited to be with us! |
![]() |
| Martha, Heidi, MaryJane, Carol, Alwyn |
![]() |
| back row-l-r: Martha, MaryJane, Wendy, Heidi bottom: Carol, Kristen, Alwyn, Millie |
![]() |
| Martha and I surprised them by having our mission President and his wife meet us for dinner! Everyone was SUR-Prised!!! |
![]() |
| This is probably my favorite picture of all time. You have to know our President to understand those looks on their faces. |
![]() |
| Sister Harbertson was a kick! Laurie (black and white stripe) got to join us just for dinner. It was so fun to see her! The only one missing was Liz! Boy did we miss her. |
![]() |
| Me and Pres. |
![]() |
| These were the cute Sister Missionaries that showed us around the Square. It was fascinating to hear details of how much has changed or stayed the same since we served there. |
![]() |
| This is evidence of one of Carol's entertaining stories. No chat session would be the same without one of her epic narratives! |
![]() |
| This was taken on our trip up and down Main St. in Park City. It just so happened to be the bar crawl. Lucky us---no we did not join in the fun. |
![]() |
| Our last meal. |
![]() |
| Lizzie---you were supposed to be here! |
![]() |
| Saying good-bye at the airport. Tear. |
![]() |
| Millie showing us how we all were feeling. Tears were had by all... even if you couldn't see them. |
![]() |
| Saying good-bye. |

















3 comments:
I've been so excited to see this post! yea! SOO glad it was a success. They all look like amazing women...just like YOU!
I´m sitting here and having tears in my eyes! I´m so glad you had such a wonderful time together. Oh I wish I could have been there with you! I really loved seeing these photo´s. Everyone of you looks sooooo... beautiful!
Verena xxxooo
I am so glad you got to have a fun girls weekend, sometimes that's all you need to get you through the year.
I look forward to mine every year!!!
Post a Comment