![]() |
| Lilly as Belle. Max as a Ring Wraith (from Lord of the Rings... but you probably knew that, right?) |
Monday, November 1, 2010
2010 Halloween
I took few pictures. You'd think going on 4 years of blogging I'd remember to take photos! Nope. Had a Halloween party with my family. Not one picture. Went to the trunk or treat and won "scariest trunk" (no jokes allowed here.) No pictures. There weren't pictures of my kids in their costumes until I made them put their costumes on just before bed last night. Bad idea. Lilly wasn't cooperating. What did I expect...she was tired! I got one not-so-good picture. So enjoy. I'll post all that I have. Which is like 2 pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That was a very scary trunk! I forgot to take pictures of trick-or-treating too! Thanks for having us over. We had fun!
Post a Comment