Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Wise words.
We had a lovely outing to the zoo today after I made the kids come to my Dr. appt. Boring for them! The zoo was much better. On the way home I got this little gem from my sage, Max. He was asking me why people steal and we were having an in depth conversation about the consequences and relative lack of an upside. He got a little quiet and then expounded his wisdom, "Well, you know, the easy way leads to a path of darkness." I was taken aback by this wise statement and so I said, proudly, "Wow, honey. I think you are onto something there. That is very wise!" He responded, "Yea. You just need to watch more Yoda stuff. I learned all that from him."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Dang. I hoped he was going to say he learned it from his super fabulous new Primary teacher.
Oh I love it! That's great!
Universal wisdom remains universal, even from galaxies far, far away. Can't wait to see you guys next week.
Kevin
Ha ha. How cute! Max is a funny boy.
Your kids are so cute!
I love your profil photo! You are very beautiful!!!
Yes, Yoda, of course. So cute!!
Post a Comment