
Every year I try to make some funny food for my kids on April Fools Day. They love this tradition.

I get great ideas from a variety of places. For breakfast they are getting "fish sticks", "tartar sauce", "peas and carrots", and mini "donuts."

I won't tell you where I got these ideas so you can't cheat on the contest. I didn't make my fish sticks looks exactly right but the kids will love them. The peas and carrots look so real. So, if you can tell me what each thing is made from I will give you a prize. Out of the right answers I'll choose one random winner. Don't cheat. It's way more fun to try to figure them out yourself! Hope your April 1st is very fun!!! Give me your ideas, too. I'd love to hear them!

6 comments:
okay, I'm guessing french toast sticks with corn flakes on them.
peas and carrots...wow, that's hard...some kind of chewy candy maybe???...I'm coming back to that one. :)
tartar sauce...okay the picture IS a little blurry ;), but my best guess would be maybe frosting and then the mini donuts...are those cheerios?? you are so creative. What in the heck time did you get up this morning???
okay, I'm sticking with chewy candy for the peas and carrots, do I need to be more specific? Or maybe they are just peas and carrots, they are a spot on look alike for sure!
Fish sticks = French toast
Pea's and Carrots = starbursts??
tarter sauce = some sort of cream cheese dip for the french toast??
mini donuts = frosted cheerios
That is my guess. I came up with it all on my own. I am now going to go read what was written by Jen and Marty put and then go google it! LOL
I`ve been thinking about this for a while.
I think the fish sticks are french toast with crushed corn flakes on them, tarter sauce is honey butter, donuts are cherrios, and the peas and carrots, they look so real, but i`m going to guess runts and chicklets.
I am not looking at the other comments first.
I only have three guesses:
mini donuts = cheerios and frosting
drink = jello
peas and carrots = marzipan
Very, very cute, Wendy!!! What a fun mom you are.
BTW, I am not suggesting other people did look at the comments first! Just talking out loud...
the fishsticks = cornflake crusted french toast sticks, tartar sauce = yogurt with mint, peas and carrots = sweet tarts candy and chicklits gum, mini doughnuts are chocolate dipped cherrios.
I wish I would have been that creative yesterday. I loved what you did last year, too. :)
Post a Comment