Thursday, May 26, 2011

Carter and Lil.


These are two of only four pictures I captured last night at the end of school carnival. Max was off and playing with his friend Kyler so I got zero pictures of him. But Lilly used her $5 in tickets for every game on the boardwalk (Winning some pretty sweet prizes! Who am I kidding...those prizes are actually worse than kids meal toys!) The only ride Lil wanted was on the train. We waited probably half an hour the first time around. Then her sweet brother gave her his last 3 tickets so she could ride on the train again. This time she got to ride with Carter, one of her best friends...even if he doesn't know it! It's no secret that Alan and I would love for Max to marry Carter's adorable sister, Addison. Then Lilly can marry Carter. Their kids would sure be cute, huh?! And we'd get the best end of that deal...their wonderful parents, Jen and Marty would be related to us forever! Win-Win-Win!

1 comment:

Jen Paris said...

I love your 3 new posts! Like I always say, they WOULD have beautiful (but very naughty, naughty) little children. We are also crossing our fingers!!! :) And you can use their names if you want. Love you!