![]() |
| Isn't he a cute boy?! |
![]() |
| Eating sushi with his great friend. |
We have a 9 year old! That seems so much older than 8! Why must they continue to grow?!
His only dream was to have a sleepover. That wish was granted. We surprised him by picking up his good friend. Then we went to sushi for lunch (Saturday) and then home for play play play with his buddy. Heaven for Max! Today, after church and before we had to drive his friend home, I attempted to make a rainbow cake for my cute boy.He declared it better than the Lego cake from last year! (I think he's just saying that. He has the best heart and would totally say that just to make me feel good.) I slapped it together quickly. If I would have taken a little more time I would have shaved the layers thinner and even so that the cake wouldn't almost fall over before I finished frosting it. I even used skewers to give it a little more stability but it was "iffy" as to whether or not I was gonna be able to get a picture of it!
Max loved the cake...but even more, he loved that after the cake was eaten it looked like a Care Bear massacre had just taken place on the plate! The kids were giggling! It was a perfectly simple birthday for Mr. Max. We sure do love him. We couldn't imagine our lives without our sweet, wonderful boy!







5 comments:
LOVE the cake! How fun!
we love him too!!! :) I'm so glad it worked out with Ryan, but we're still up for the backup plan anytime (well, in the next year or so, we don't want them too much older probably...hahaha). Max is equally lucky to have you and Al as parents. Glad he had a fabulous day.
Happy Birthday MAX!!!!
Happy Birthday Max!!! I love the rainbow cake, and so does Mabel.
Oh...and my email is kelseyjoycampbell@gmail.com
Cute pictures Wendy! Thanks again for all you did for Ry. He LOVED every minute of it. That cake turned out awesome.
Oh, I think Ry left his pillow there!
Post a Comment