Sunday, September 19, 2010

State Fair 2010

I thought the award winning chicken was aiming to peck Lil's head! I snapped fast and moved her along.

Free ride!

Lilly's in heaven!

Her favorite ride is always a carousel. I have millions of pictures like this from every carousel ever!

We are cheap and won't let the kids ride but one ride of their choice (unless it is a scary looking/unregulated carnival ride.) Poor children.



Lilly had tossed all of her coins in a little purse. She had a tidy sum of  almost $3. She chose to ride the train.


This is after the ride. She went alone and returned looking a little older, more mature. It was a long ride and she couldn't see us for a good 10 minutes. She immediately wanted to go again!


1 comment:

kelsey said...

I just did a State Fair post too! Looks like you guys had fun! We loved it too!