Saturday, June 5, 2010

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to mention it's my birthday today? It's a big birthday...so I feel ok about sayin' it. Happy Birthday to me...one hundred and three.

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! I hope you have a great day, and get to do something fun!

Casey said...

It is never wrong! Everyone needs to feel special every once in a while. Birthday's and holidays are part of what makes life fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Lamoreaux Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Wendy Dear!! I hope that you have a fantastic birthday weekend!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday!!! If you were coming over, I would make you a yummy cake, better than the one I made Patrick yesterday. :) I hope you had a great day!

Kim said...

Hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday!

Meachamania said...

WENDY!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! May you have 103 more!!

Verena said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! I turned 103, too...a few month´s ago. :o)