Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks Jen!


My friend Jen is a friend to everyone. She will help you out at the drop of a hat. That was my experience yesterday as we got a call, late in the afternoon, from our Realtor saying someone wanted to look at our house. We were in Ogden when the call came. We came home to tidy up, which took longer than expected. Jen offered to have the kids play at her house while we worked. She watched them from 3:30 until we got to her house to pick up the kids at 6:45 or so. She then told us to stay and she would feed us dinner while we waited for house to be unoccupied by prospective buyers. They didn't leave our house until 8:30 p.m. What a nice friend! We had no kids for 3+ hours, we ate yummy, homemade potato soup, and got to chat with friends. We thought we would have to eat dinner out and then drive around for awhile. What a nice outcome! I appreciate good friends like Jen...and I happen to think I have an unfair share! Lucky me!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I agree, Jen is the best friend ever! Another reason I wish I still lived there.

Jen Paris said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! :) thanks for being sweet, but seriously it was no big deal. The kids were awesome!!!