
This picture seems a distant memory. It was about 2 weeks ago that I made these tasty whoopie pies. In fact, the excess frosting is still in my fridge. I should probably throw that out. I started a diet this week. Five days down. No L. B. 's lost. Not a one. I've been working out. I've been eating really well. I've done a great job of eating right and only about 1200 calories a day. Nothin. I'm still here. All of me. But I'm not discouraged. I'm patiently waiting. Curious about when I'll start seeing a change. If at all. My almost 40 year old body seems really adept at hanging on to every inch of me. For dear life.
5 comments:
You can do it Wendy! I think you look great as you are but we can all be a bit better. Just hang in and it will come. Your body is just maybe getting used to the change and hanging on to pounds that it thinks it will miss.
gotta love it, huh?? If only we could wake up skinny one day, huh? and those look DANG good!!!
YOU need to lose weight? I guess it has been a long time since I've seen you! I'm sure you look great! Keep at it....I know how you feel. I lost all my weight before I got married....then 3 kids in 5 years in my 30's and ummmm yeah.... I'm actually seeing a doctor tomorrow about why I diet and diet and see NOOOOOO lbs. lost. Are we really this old?
Those cookies look SOOOO good!
Oh, those look so good! I am diabetic and have to lay off sugar, my favorite food group. So frustrating!
Post a Comment