Thursday, January 21, 2010

You need to be introduced.


O.K. From right to left. "Tulip", Lilly, "Daisy", "Violet", "Star(gazer-lily)", "Dahlia", ("Froggy" sneaked into the picture) "Belle", "Mike", and, last but certainly not least, "Bluebell". Max came up with this great idea, just about 2 years ago, that all of Lilly's baby dolls should have names like flowers. We thought that was a superb idea. Lilly has named every doll, except "Tulip" (Max named "Tulip".) I don't know if you noticed the one that doesn't fit this pattern. "Mike" is new to the family. A Christmas gift from Grandma Sally. "Mike" is a doll Lilly can take baths with. "Mike" has a bikini. We asked Lilly if "Mike" was short for anything. "No. She is just "Mike"."

9 comments:

Jen Paris said...

gotta love Mike! ;)
Cute picture!!! And I'm SO happy you signed up for Women's Conference! yippee!! You will love it.
I miss you. Can we do lunch soon???

Kristine Robinson said...

I love this picture - it makes me smile!

Dasdel said...

Lilly looks so happy to be taking a picture with her dolls... Great photo!

Kristine Robinson said...

I was in nursery with Lilly yesterday and asked Lilly about her dolls. She told me all about Mike. I sure miss those days!

Verena said...

Lilly is so cute!I think it's amazing how Lilly can remember all the names of her doll's.

kelsey said...

Mabel is sitting beside me and is very excited to see Lilly and her dolls! How cute!

Kristi said...

love it....much more original than our baby dolls names....we have "baby doll" "Tasha" "cutie, cutie" and many "sparkles" and then of course, all the princesses. Love little girls

Good Buy Consignment said...

Makes me think of my own doll toting years, ah nostalgia.

Carol F. said...

LOL Thank you for the extra info about Mike. I needed the clarification. So cute.