
I think I have used that blog title before. I am so gonna be in trouble some day when Max reads all of these. But, I have to write this down so I'll remember. Someday he will laugh about it. Max has always sleep walked. From the time he could get out of his toddler bed he would sleep walk. Early on we realized his sleep walking had one constant component. He pees. On the floor. In a closet. In a drawer. (Dr. Seuss book?) He is totally not awake. His eyes look far off and distant, though open. If we hear him get up during bed time, usually Alan, will run to make sure we direct him to the toilet. Last night, about 9:45, Max comes walking down the stairs. He mumbled something unintelligable and then walked briskly over to the kitchen sink, opened the cupboard door, and peed into the kitchen garbage can. I hollered for Alan to take his boy to bed and I cleaned up. Alan said Max was clearly not Max when he took him to bed. It is the weirdest thing. His eyes are totally open although, you can't have a conversation with him. We can't figure out a trigger or pattern. It is totally unpredictable. We laugh about it most of the time. It is just a weird, funny thing that Max has no control over. He will laugh about this one day, right? I am so gonna be in trouble, huh?!
7 comments:
I am laughing - that is a good story. Yes, you may be in trouble some day!
That's hilarious!
Apparently my dad used to do that, too, and he peed in my grandma's vanity drawer once and ruined all her make up.
I absolutely can relate to you... Jacob used to do the same thing. He got over it a year or two ago.
Hey, Dawson does the same thing..... I thought I was alone. Dawson just loves to pee on the carpet though... AHHHHHH BOYS!!!!!
Wow, that's pretty crazy! It will be a funny story when he is older...I know.
Too funny.
My brother did it~ the last we can recall was also in the kitchen, also the garbage can... with a foot press opener! The funny part was that the rest of the family was at the bar having breakfast, he came in, pressed the foot latch, the lid flew up and ... there he went... literally!
It went away with time~~
Post a Comment