Saturday, August 1, 2009

a memorable night






We put together a quick reunion of our college friends. One of them, Ron, had come into town (on his motorcycle; his wife and son flew) from Seattle. The rest of us live spread out along the Wasatch. We all reconnected on Facebook. Bronwyn, and her husband Curtis (I don't think I got his pic.), Ron, his wife Natalie, and their son, Carter. Dave, and his significant other, Chalese. We were hoping to see Geri...that was who the empty chair was for. We missed her! She would have added a lot to the get-together. As it was, we had a fabulous time! We stayed up until 1:00 a.m. (Poor Bronwyn and Curtis had a 45 min. drive home.) We laughed so hard. We just kept remembering things about our time at SUU. No shortage of stories. It was such a short time. One quarter for me. I can't believe how much was packed into that quarter. We made so many memories. I can't believe how many guys I dated during that time (and still remained a "good" girl!) We reminisced about all of it! I feel so lucky to have known so many interesting, funny people in my life. I cherish them. I wish we could get together like this every friday night. It really made me feel young again :)

1 comment:

Meachamania said...

Look over the empty chair~~ at the empty chairs~~ I had to howl out loud! Great collection!!! Isn't facebook amazing? Many of my first grade friends have been located!! (that would be 55 years ago)