Wednesday, August 19, 2009

big girl bed


Lilly has made the move out of her crib. She helped me dismantle the crib (a somewhat difficult job with just a 39 year old and a 2 year old!) and put her new bed together. She was so excited. She had done a great job sleeping through the night, still, in her new big-girl-bed. When she wakes up in the morning she loudly declares, from her doorway, "I AM AWAKE!" She won't leave her room until we invite her to. It is very cute...and loud. It will be awhile but I am planning on re-decorating her room. It might be when we move in the full size bed. When I do, I'll post the pictures.

4 comments:

kir said...

How cute!
that is so fun for Lily!
I am glad she Loves it!

(and by the way this is Morgan speaking this time not Kirsten:)

London said...

So BIG. I am impressed with your abilities to take down a crib, and set up a big girl bed. Lilly must be so proud of her mom.

How do I get my kids to be invited to join the world everyday. They come and wake me up.

Karin said...

That is so funny! Lily and Ethan are so much a like. Ethan has been in a bed for about 6 and a half months and he still yells for me in the morning. He has yet to walk out of his room on his own.(:

Carol F. said...

This is like "Where's Waldo" where Froggy shows up in each picture somewhere. LOL