


This morning we are still giddy with grins. Our dear friend, Kevin, got a heart on Saturday!!!! We couldn't be happier. It is truly miraculous how quickly he got this donor heart. We are sooooo pleased and excited! It has been inspiring and humbling to follow Kevin's journey during this stressful time. It has really put into perspective our daily struggles and how blessed we are to have it so easy right now.
Why is it so hard not to get caught up in the minutia of life? So much can get on my nerves or occupy my thoughts to the point of total distraction. I know so many people that have real, serious obstacles or challenges yet they are the ones that inspire me. I need that smack on the cheek to realign my thinking and get me back on the right track. I am grateful for it.
These pictures I am posting have no relation directly to my post. I tried to take some pictures of me and Lilly together. It was fun trying to get us both in the picture while she squirmed in my one good arm. She is so fun to play with. She is talking like crazy all of the sudden. She is trying to say every word you ask her to. It is ADORABLE!!! We love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment