:) too funny! I'll call you tomorrow.
That's something my kids would notice and like. What's up with your foot? What happened to 3-5 days? Do you need anything? I should have asked before. I guess I thought you'd be up and around by now!
That is pretty funny! My kids are always amazing me at the things they pick up on! :)
How cute! He looks so peaceful!
This is so funny. Don´t you just love what kids think sometimes. How is your foot? I hope you are feeling much better already!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
:) too funny! I'll call you tomorrow.
That's something my kids would notice and like.
What's up with your foot? What happened to 3-5 days? Do you need anything? I should have asked before. I guess I thought you'd be up and around by now!
That is pretty funny! My kids are always amazing me at the things they pick up on! :)
How cute! He looks so peaceful!
This is so funny. Don´t you just love what kids think sometimes. How is your foot? I hope you are feeling much better already!
Post a Comment