Thursday, May 27, 2010
chchchchanges
Max was tired of "doing" his hair...which consisted of either showering or spraying a detangling conditioner to make it look not flattened by a night of sleep. He didn't complain too much but I did. For some reason an 8 year old boy thinks he's ready for the day as long as he has clean clothes on (even that is debatable) and food in his belly. He asked if he could cut it all off. We love his curls! Everyone loves his curls! What we didn't realize is how much Lilly loves his curls! We got to the salon, Max sat down, I took these pictures and then Lil had to use the bathroom. When we came out of the bathroom...the curls were gone! Spread all over the floor. Lilly looked like she saw a ghost. "Why aren't his curls on his head?" "I don't like that his curls are not on his head!" "I'm sad about Max's black curls. They are supposed to be on his head!" She was having a hard time. She was pretty mad, for a good hour! Max, on the other hand, was happy. He said he feels, both literally and figuratively, "cooler." I think he is cool no matter what! And so handsome, no matter what!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
what a great summer cut! He does look mighty COOL!
ya, he'll be glad to have it for the summer...plus, they always grow back! :) What a cutie!
And poor Lilly! That's too funny. (and sad!)
Such a handsome boy! Lilly's reaction is too funny! Maybe one day I'll do it to Phenix, but he is attached to his curls, too, and I'm afraid they might not come back.
Loved the hair before, but so handsome now!
He is a very good looking boy!
Post a Comment