I have been asked a few times for this recipe. I will print it here for all to see. It is very easy.
You need: 1 lb. of butter, 1 c. granulated sugar, 2 tsp. vanilla, 3 c. all-purp flour, 1 c. chopped almonds (opt.), 1 c. coarsely crushed potato chips.
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla together in bowl. Add flour 1 cup at a time mixing with hands if necessary. Add nuts and chips; mix until well incorporated into dough. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets (no greasing the pans required--thank you pound of butter.) Cookies are done when they are very lightly brown on the edges. (These cookies do spread so make sure they are placed adequately apart on the sheet.)
YUMMY!
2 comments:
yes, I knew there had to be about that much butter in them. They were very yummy though. Thanks for the recipe!
I love new recipes, thanks!
Post a Comment